Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Bucket List..

Well I officially turned 35 on Monday!  I woke up and tried to decide whether or not I should face the world, and then I realized WAIT!  It's a great day to be alive.  I published my first book last month with my second due out in December.  I have accomplished one of the many items on my bucket list.  So with that in mind I quickly jumped on the computer to check my rating on Amazon and was quite thrilled to realize I had sold ten book during the night.  I know, I know, you're thinking ten books, but hey, it's ten more people out in this huge world journeying down the path of Trinity and Blake.  I lived with these characters in my head for years, so it's thrilling to know that they come alive every time one of my readers opens the book.  So, thank you EVERYONE who has taken a chance and purchased Stardust.  If it wasn't for you I couldn't have accomplished one of my many dreams. 

I took the daily pic last week during a time when the mountains were alive with the color of fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment