Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

Life...

Well I guess it's considered a good day when you receive a raise!  (BUT) it's an even better day when you wake up and realize that you sold twelve books overnight.  IF I HAVEN'T SAID IT BEFORE I LOVE ALL MY READERS!  My dream was always and still is to write and have someone other than my family enjoy it.  Speaking of family I am the lucky bonus mom of four wonderful kids.  I don't speak much about them as they like to keep their life private, but I love every single one of them.  When I married their father I considered it a bonus that he already had children and I already had two of my own.  So with his, mine and ours we are lucky enough to have seven children.  It's been a tough road, and not all doors that have opened have been easy, but I wouldn't trade my family for anything.  I love all seven kids and am very proud of their accomplishments.  I know that some days are harder than others and it's hard to be apart but Chris, Jessie, McKenzie and Nick I do love you.

My daily pic is a picture I took of my youngest son for Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment