Pages

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Hello World!!

Well, I'm new to the whole blogging idea although I love facebook and twitter.  I mean who really wants to read what's on my mind?  Whoops, I guess if you have read my latest novel Stardust you've pretty much been in my head already.  I guess I'm here to make a couple new friends, hopefully get some new ideas for upcoming novels, and get acquainted with other indie authors. 
As you probably have already guessed, yep that's me on the right. 
I have currently published one novel, Stardust and will be publishing my next novel Wild Horses on December 1st 2011.
I'm pretty much a normal down home country gal.  I have three boys.  My oldest is seventeen, he just returned from attending basic training for the United States Army.  My fifteen year old lives and breathes football, and for his size I'm hoping he gets offered a scholarship...GO Aggies!!  Last BUT NOT least, is my baby.  He's six years old and can build you anything from hanger walls (yes, you read it right hanger walls) that wrap from the third floor of my house to his bedroom on the second floor.  He loves building train tracks, and of course these tracks aren't limited to just one room.  I guess that leaves my husband and two great danes.  Wait, did I just put my husband in the dog house??  Any hoot, this is me, and I guess it's time to say Hello World!

No comments:

Post a Comment